What partners/farmers/planters do?
- Partner provides information about his experience, registered company, and existing plantations.
- Partner provides the land for plantation (either seek of it or provide already owned).
- Partner prepares the land, plants the trees, and is doing maintenance during the whole tree lifecycle.
- Together with partner, we create an offer - profitable business opportunity for investors.
What do we do?
We build the first in the world supermarket of forest investing opportunities.
- We look for professional farmers/planters who offer the most profitable business models, the best secured business opportunities.
- We make full audit and risk assessment, we check the farmer/planter from legal point, all the documents, company.
- We check the plantation (physically, on the place) and install the IoT devices as a control/help system.
- We sign the partnership contract with the farmer/planter.
- We divide their wholesale offer for small retail parts – singular trees.
- We issue a "Tree Passport" for every tree, a digital certificate in form of NFT (non-fungible token) on the blockchain.
- We sell these tokens/trees/certificates to investors via our marketplace.
- We do an audit of the plantation every year.
What do you do?
- Read carefully the offer description, service agreement conditions.
- Buy your Trees! All the needed services are included for the whole lifecycle, you don't need to pay more, never!
- Own and Hold! Check your trees collection in your APP/Dashboard - its' estimated price, carbon offset counter.
- Feel yourself a SUSTAINABLE INVESTOR! Share your profit/impact/offset score in your community.
- Pick other trees from our assortment, COLLECT your own NFT forest.
- [* 2021-2022] During the investment period, you can trade your tokens/trees on the secondary market.
- Take the timber -OR- sell tokens/trees on the marketplace at the end of the life-cycle (for Paulownia: 6-8 years).
Do not forget that the best results you will receive after the investment period will end. Give some time for your trees to grow.